Visualizer Studio is a Unity Scripting Package which enables the developer to allow their game to react to music and sound effects. It exposes easy to use, powerful, and expandable base classes and interfaces that perform a lot of the difficult tasks of audio visualization. Using Visualizer Studio allows your game to create a range of effects, from trees that subtly sway to the music, to controlling all gameplay with the music!
- Customizable music visualization.
- Detailed realtime debugging information.
- Many visualization scripts to get started with no programming at all.
- Abstracted base classes for easy implementation of custom visualization scripts.
- Included prefabs to get your levels hooked up to the music quickly.
- Written entirely in C#.
- Fully documented code, and fast techinical support.
- Works on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Web Player.
- Works for both Unity 3.5 and Unity 4!
Basic Tutorial Video
Web Player Demo